EXPERIENCE STEWART ISLAND & ULVA ISLAND - day trip package to Stewart Island
A great introduction to Stewart Island whilst taking in the sights and scenery on our relaxing road tour. Find out about our history, culture and life on an Island. Take an enjoyable guided walk on Ulva Island - experience the primeval rainforest and exquisite birdsong.
What You Do (tours may operate in reverse order):
• Fly to Stewart Island from Invercargill Airport (weekdays morning flight: 8.00).
• Take our half day (4.5 hrs) morning Ulva Island
- Birds & Forest guided walk at 8.40 am. Transfers included before and after the tour.
• Lunch at a restaurant or cafe of your choice (buy your own).
• Take our afternoon Island Culture & Scenic Road Tour (2 hrs).
• Depart Stewart Island on the last flight to Invercargill (weekdays 5.30 pm) or the last ferry to Bluff (5.00 pm). If travelling by ferry the coach will take you to Invercargill.
If you are only one person, check to see if we have achieved minimum numbers
or we can put you on our wait list.
October to April: Package works well with return flights or fly in with ferry out option.
Other Times: In the Off-Season, we adjust the time of our tours to fit in with flight and ferry schedules and subject to bookings.
Flight / Ferry Schedules: See our Getting Here web page.
Cost: See Day Packages Summary
1. If flying - flights to and from Stewart Island and Invercargill Airport
2. For ferry travel, coach transfers between Bluff and Invercargill. (we will notify you of the designated coach pick-up / drop-off points)
3. Island Culture & Scenic Road Tour 2hrs
Ulva Island - Birds & Forest half day guided walk with transfers to and from Golden Bay Wharf and Department of Conservation Fees.
5. $1.00 p.p. per tour donation into our conservation fund.
6. Package administration.
1. At our discretion and subject to staff availability - if we operate tours below the minimum numbers - any applicable surcharge/s as stated on this website and your itinerary for the specific tour.
Now (click here to make a booking)