EXPERIENCE ULVA ISLAND - on a day package to Stewart Island
Discover Ulva Island's primeval rainforest, view rare and endangered birds and learn some interesting natural history facts.
What You Do:
• Either fly to Stewart Island from Invercargill Airport (weekday morning flight: 8.00 am, weekend 9.00 am) or take the coach to Bluff for the ferry from Bluff to Stewart Island (morning ferry 10.30 am).
• Take our half day (4.5 hrs) afternoon Ulva Island
- Birds & Forest guided walk. Transfers included before and after the tour. Due to ferry and flight schedules this tour will need to start at 8.40 am weekdays or 12.00 noon and is subject to availability as the timing is different from our regular tours.
• Depart Stewart Island on the last flight to Invercargill (weekday 5.30 pm)
If you are only one person, check to see if we have achieved minimum numbers
or we can put you on our wait list.
October to April: Package works well with return flights or ferry in with flight out option.
Other Times: In the Off-Season, subject to our availability, we adjust the time of our tours to fit in with flight and ferry schedules.
Flight / Ferry Schedules: See our Getting Here web page.
Cost: See Day Packages Summary
1. If flying - flights to and from Stewart Island and Invercargill Airport
2. For ferry travel, coach transfers between Bluff and Invercargill. (we will notify you of the designated coach pick-up / drop-off points)
3. Ulva Island - Birds & Forest half day guided walk with transfers to and from Golden Bay Wharf and Department of Conservation Fees.
4. $1.00 p.p. donation into our conservation fund.
5. Package administration.
1. At our discretion and subject to staff availability - if we operate tours below the minimum numbers - any applicable surcharge/s as stated on this website and your itinerary for the specific tour.
Now (click here to make a booking)